City Centre 3 (CC3) at 13761 96th Avenue is the newest development project located in Surrey City Centre’s Health & Technology District. Existing tenants in City Centre 1 & 2 include a large number of like-minded health, education and technology based organizations and professionals that are focused on innovation and BC’s emerging technology economy. This rapidly growing, high profile community is home to a network of academics, entrepreneurs, multinational and start-up companies, and some of the most advanced digital health, wellness, technology, and clinical service organizations.
Located in the vibrant Health & Technology District and immediately adjacent to one of Canada’s busiest hospitals, your business has a unique opportunity to become part of this rapidly growing innovation ecosystem.
- 110,000 SF office and 7,400 SF retail
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities and amenities, including shower areas and bicycle storage
- 293 parking stalls at CC3 with a total of 1,277 parking stalls across three buildings – accessible through secure underground parking with four elevators to the office tower
- Rooftop terrace
- Secure video enterphone system for after-hours access
- Numerous retail outlets and restaurants
- Signage options available
- Occupancy Late 2020